The Education Programme uses funds from Donor States: Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway within the framework of the European Economic Area. The aim of the Program is to reduce economic and social differences between States within the EEA and to strengthen relations between Poland and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway in the field of education.
Specific priority areas have been highlighted in the Program. Here they are:
- inclusive education,
- management in the education sector,
- developing a quality culture in the education sector, including internal quality assurance systems,
- development and promotion of the VET sector, taking into account the dual teaching system and cooperation of vocational education institutions with employers,
- development of vocational guidance,
- education regarding the child welfare education system.
For more information, visit the Program page.